How to mod I'm Right You're Wrong 4 unlimited apk for laptop - APK Face

How to mod I'm Right You're Wrong 4 unlimited apk for laptop



I'm Right You're Wrong.apk 4
Name: I'm Right You're Wrong.apk
ID: com.tartlegames.imrighturwrong
Version: 4
Size: 0 Mb



I'm Right You're Wrong Screen Preview

How to install I'm Right You're Wrong patch 4 apk for bluestacks
How to download I'm Right You're Wrong 4 mod apk for android
How to download I'm Right You're Wrong patch 4 apk for android

How to setup I'm Right You're Wrong apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

I'm Right You're Wrong Description

Who was the 19th US president? Who was that guy in that movie?

With I'm Right You're Wrong you track how many times you're right and your friends are wrong!
Before you look up the answer on the internet, enter your friend's name to keep score. Next time that friend will hesitate to challenge your mastery of factoid knowledge and trivia lore. A tally is kept for each friend's name so you know exactly how many times you've beaten them. You may search your question directly through the app. And, if you like, you may tweet the outcome of your trivia debate at the end.

Your friends will love you for it! Or they may never talk to you again. Oh well.

Im Right Ur Wrong is an app made by an indie developer!

What's new in I'm Right You're Wrong 4

update to support tablets
I'm Right You're Wrong | 4 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download I'm Right You're Wrong patch 4 APK



Search terms:
How to download I'm Right You're Wrong 4 mod apk for laptop
How to use I'm Right You're Wrong mod apk
How to mod I'm Right You're Wrong 4 apk
How to get I'm Right You're Wrong lastet apk